Monday, September 19, 2011

Letters of Apology

Being a substitute teacher can be challenging to say the least. Here are some notes from STUDENTS (who need a bit of proofreading) who realize their behavior was less than conducive to learning, and who have a unique way of saying so:

"I am sorry for given you a bad time and for lying to you to make you go crazy."

"I know I or we should of just telling you the truth. I know that you are thinking about being a teacher but with this it looks like you are going to change your mind.  But I am sorry about this because I would to see you as a teacher here."

"I am sorry for misbehaving and I promise we won't do anything that you said we did again. We won't be anymore trouble, and you won't have anymore problems with us."

I can start trying 2 change by behaving. By I guess just staying quiet. And doing my work. And to settle down. And not getting up."

"I just want to let you know that I am sorry for given you a bad day today when your are soposto be having a good day. Again I am sorry for this and have a good day and Happy Halloween."

"I apologize if I lied to you. I hope you can forgive me for my missbehavior. I promise you that I will behave. Also I will make these last two weeks that you'll be with us an unforgettable experience..."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment